Personal Care : Maintaining personal hygiene and well-being with dignity and respect
Personal Care is support that involves physical contact between Carer and Client, so it can include washing, dressing, grooming, toileting and continence care.
We can assist with a range of personal care including:
• Help with bathing
• Assist with dressing
• Help with incontinence care
• Assist with eating
• Provide medication reminders
• Assist with morning/wake up
• Assist with evening/tuck in
• Administer medication (as per care plans)
• Personal grooming
• Oral hygiene
We always approach personal care with the utmost respect for our Clients dignity, independence and personal pride.